Friday 22 May 2015

5 This artist ever Pants Peeing in Your Public

1. Nicki Minaj

Speaking of famous rapper Nicki Minaj, will surely crossed your mind that she is a sexy woman. But what would happen if this sexy celebrity ever done disgusting things on stage? Yes, pooped in my pants!
At that time is in the middle Minaj on stage with Rihanna to perform a duet compact and sexy. Somehow, suddenly Minaj looks uncomfortable and crossed his foot. Until the end of the song, Minaj was expressionless.
Minaj walked off the stage with a very careful because there is' something out. Plus, Minaj fashion when it was an overlay on the back of his pants. Obviously it makes the audience that the video recording was very surprised.

2. Chris Brown
In 2011, Chris Brown has said openly that he never pooped in his pants. At that time, Brown said he just farted. But apparently fart is accompanied by 'something out. More embarrassing when it happens on stage. When interviewed, Brown with a little embarrassed to say, "I just remember there is flowing at my feet."
 
3. Jennifer Lawrence
Celebrity beautiful and sexy this one is also not ashamed to admit that he had experienced the most embarrassing thing, namely pooped in his pants. Moreover Jennifer Lawrence admitted in an interview with David Letterman. Lawrence revealed that it occurred prior to filming The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Clearly, this sexy celebrity say


4. Fergie
One of the famous singer Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas performed a concert in 2005. At that time he experienced something quite embarrassing, ie urinating in his pants.
For a professional celebrity, obviously this is not a natural thing. She should be able to control yourself lebi for it. But nature sometimes can not be friends with us, any unexpected events suddenly become reality. The body no longer able to control yourself, so make Fergie must be willing ditertawakn many people in the world.
You were until now they could see the pictures of Fergie peeing in pants on the internet. Fergie did not provide any explanation in this regard despite the passed 10 years.


5. Jenny McCarthy
Jenny McCarthy is known as a Playboy Playmate is little or no filter. So it is not surprising that it is very open interview. One of them is the Arena and Howard Stern. At that time he explained that pooped in his pants.
He revealed that the incident occurred when signing the contract with Playboy. She wore a tight red dress very hot which makes many people amazed. Somehow, suddenly, he issued a strange sound in the buttocks and is accompanied by odor.
Oddly, McCarthy was not trying to hide it and just smiled sheepishly. There were about 20 people in the room who are forced to inhale the scent of 'human garbage' very intense. When questioned further, aroma 'fart poison' is accompanied by the release of dirt behind the red dress as a prisoner.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or what'sapp him on +2347081986098.. God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu

Ads Inside Post